Klein is currently looking to expand to meet the needs of our thriving architectural business. Our passion for excellence in healthcare and aged care design has led to involvement in many of New Zealand’s major healthcare and retirement projects.
At Klein, we are focused on improving the quality of life for our client’s customers and staff through outstanding design. We provide specialist services to both government and private businesses and an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful practice.
We are seeking an equally passionate and talented Spatial/ Interior designer to demonstrate their design knowledge and desire to learn, working in our team on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
As an Interior Designer you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating and working with our team of skilled professionals with the development and delivery of specific interior design projects
- Supporting further development of the interior design processes, client and rep relationships and design library.
- Working under the guidance of our senior interior designers, translating the briefing requirements into workable, innovative & effective design solutions
The successful candidate must have:
- A recognised tertiary qualification in design – may include interior design/ architecture/ spatial design or draughting
- Experience in the field of interior/architecture including interior fit out and spatial design.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, verbal and written.
- Good software skills including CAD, Revit, Enscape , Photoshop and Adobe creative suite. InDesign and illustrator is desirable.
- May also have experience with SketchUp, MasterSpec, joinery detailing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Be a team player that can establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers
- Possess an interest in spatial, graphic and or joinery design
- Experience in material and product knowledge and sourcing and skills in Revit would be an advantage
- A willingness to support our senior interior designers whilst gaining valuable design skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in interior design. At Klein we will provide you with a supportive environment that encourages personal development and the energy and vibe of our dynamic team.